Here's a testimonial from a wonderful patient. Thank you Sharon! We appreciate your kind words and are glad to have you part of our dental family :).
"Wow! That was Fast! Thanks so much. Dr. Michaelson has such a fantastic team. I truly have never seen staff with such experience and skill. The vibe of the office is wonderful, friendly, professional and you each have a way of going that extra mile for the patient. Thanks again!" - Sharon Voss
"Hey you wonderful people!! What can I say that hasn't been said..??? YOU ARE THE BEST!!! Never did I ever think that I would actually enjoy a dental visit!! (Never have before)..Thanks so much for being the greatest dental team in the world!!!! JUST SAYIN' (cause it's the truth!!!)" - Judye Freeman
Thank you Judye, for all the love! We are glad we could change your mind about the dentist ! It is an absolute joy to see you in the office for your dental visits as well, we love you!
Alafaya Center for Cosmetic and Family Dentistry
Gary Michaelson, DMD
1870 North Alafaya Trail
Orlando, FL 32826
Tel: (407) 374-0247
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment